Graduate Student Research Prize
Present research at March/April colloquium
- Current grad students or < one year post-Ph.D.
- Original research on any theoretical astrophysics topic.
- Endorsement by research advisor (application collaboration encouraged).
- Committee selection based on quality and originality.
- This award is offered every 2 years.
Small Matching Grants Program
The Theoretical Astrophysics Program annually invites one-page proposals for small matching grants in support of theoretical astrophysics research across Departments of Astronomy, Physics, and Planetary Sciences.
Grant awards up to $1,200 may be used for conference and/or research-related travel, or professional supplies/equipment. Please see application for proposal criteria. Preference will be given to new applicants.
The 2019 application period is closed. Assuming funding availability, new applications will be accepted beginning February, 2020.